Carbon County, Montana Democrats
Welcome to the Carbon County, MT Democrats! We serve as the central committee of the Montana Democratic Party for Carbon County, Montana
NEXT MEETING IS THURSDAY, Oct. 13, AT PIZZA CO. IN RED LODGE. MEETING 7PM; OPTIONAL OFF-THE-MENU DINNER AT 6PM. SEE DETAILS BELOW UNDER 'MEETINGS AND EVENTS'.
STATEWIDE 2016 CANDIDATES:
- Governor: Steve Bullock;
- US House of Representatives: Denise Juneau
- Attorney General: Larry Jent
- Secretary of State: Monica Lindeen
- State Auditor: Jesse Laslovich
- Superintendent of Public Instruction: Melissa Romano.
1. To be inclusive and responsive to diverse attitudes and opinions.
2. To support the educationsl, medical, social, and economic well-being of the people.
3. To provide support and solutions for a sustainable and vibrant agricultural community.
4.To appreciate and support our local businesses.
5. To value and protect the natural resources that we rely on for our livelihood and quality of life.
6. To actively participate in the developemnt of the Montana Democratic Platform.
Meetings And Events
Next Meeting is Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016 at 7pm, with optional off-the-menu dinner at 6pm. Location: Red Lodge Pizza Co. back meeting room. If you plan to dine with us, please rsvp to Katy by midnight Wed., Oct. 12, 2016: 406.425-4132 or email@example.com. All are welcome! NOTE: This Oct. meeting is on 2nd Thurs. due to the Elks' Forum on Oct. 6th.
Our meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of every month starting at 7:00 pm. Activities begin at 6:00 pm with an optional dinner for all friends and members of the Carbon County Dems.