Carbon County, Montana Democrats
Welcome! We serve as the central committee of the Montana
Democratic Party for Carbon County.
To get on our email list, email Katy at: email@example.com.
Next Meeting: June 1, 7pm, Pizza Co. Banquet Room in Red Lodge. Optional off-the-menu dinner 6-7pm. RSVP required for dinner only.
All are welcome!
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE $25./PERSON; $15. FOR SENIORS,
STUDENTS, LOW INCOME. BRING TO A MEETING OR MAIL TO:
CARBON COUNTY DEMOCRATS, C/O Pat Corbe, TREASURER, PO Box 2157,
Red Lodge, MT 59068.
1. To be inclusive and responsive to diverse attitudes and opinions.
2. To support the educational, medical, social, and economic well-being of the people.
3. To provide support and solutions for a sustainable and vibrant agricultural community.
4.To appreciate and support our local businesses.
5. To value and protect the natural resources that we rely on for our livelihood and quality of life.
6. To actively participate in the developemnt of the Montana Democratic Platform.
Meetings And Events
Next meeting Thurs., June 1st, 7pm, PIzza Co. Banquet Room in Red Lodge. Optional off-the-menu dinner 6-7pm; rsvp required for dinner only. All are welcome!
To be added to our contact (email) list, email Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of every month.
Dues are $25/year; $15. for seniors, students, low income. Mail dues to: Carbon County Democrats, C/O Pat Corbe, Treasurer; PO Box 2157, Red Lodge, MT 59068. Thank-you!